Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
went to singleton today to have a look around while my brother played soccer. Wasnt much bush around were i was but i still found a little bit, i found a tree skink (Egernia striolata) which escaped before photos, it was on a big log and went into a crack, i saw lots of Dark-flecked Garden Sunskink (Lampropholis delicata) and Pale-flecked Garden Sunskink (Lampropholis guichenoti) which i didnt photograph as they wont sit in one spot and just run away.

I did get pics of:

100_3245.jpg

striped skink (ctenotus robustus which were common

100_3246.jpg

and 2 Southern Rainbow-skink (Carlia tetradactyla)

100_3255.jpg

100_3254.jpg

100_3249.jpg

hey Ryan, why do you always have to find cool things??? its so not fair!

Good to see someone who is interested in the smaller reptiles, just need to work on that camera work Ryan, though good small skinks pics are hard to get at best.

Good job. Like Jason said, Ctenotus and other small skinks can be bugger to photograph, too much tail and they dont sit still for long.
Keep at it and take records with date, weather, location etc. Always handy to have in future if you choose to target the species again or want to pass on the information.

Jordan

likes like you found some good stuff for a soccer field. those skinks are pretty fast and hard to photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back