Snake catcher Penrith area??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harlemrain

Reaction score
Hi all

My sister in law lives in Penrith and is threatening to kill some snakes hanging around (already took out a rbbs against my protest) anyone live near there? How much does a call out cost?

She's seen a king brown under her house most recently

She's seen a king brown under her house most recently

This is highly unlikely in Western Sydney. It was much more likely a large Eastern Brown. Maybe you should let her duke it out with a couple of Browns. Maybe Darwin will step in and fix the situation.

PM Snake Pimp on this site. He's a professional snake catcher and he comes from around this area

I know I told her that but she has two young ones and didn't want to risk it :/ still shouldn't have though thanks guys ill find out how much it is for her

I know I told her that but she has two young ones and didn't want to risk it :/ still shouldn't have though thanks guys ill find out how much it is for her

tell her especially killing a species (Red Bellied Black Snake)which has not caused even 1 official fatality in an adult or a child,so pointless killing a creature that has done nothing. Tell her to whack any dog she sees on the head as dogs have killed people,also run any car you see off road cause cars kill people.Then get rid of your car cause there not worth the risk cause you can die in one.
making ant sense ?

I have her a good lecture lol but by that time it was too late, am gonna try and organise to get this one removed so she doesn't again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back