Snake eating a dog..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxysnake

Reaction score
Just curious as to whether any1 else has seen this photo? (-by the way in the forum I got if some1 suggested it may actually be a deer, but zooming in closer seems to be dog paws.)

I've seen it around, but didn't have the guts to post it up, just for all the dog lovers out there!! lol.

Never seen it, thanks for posting foxy. I see what you mean about the paws but it still looks like an unusual dog. Then again I've never seen one in that sort of a position before :cry:

It's not a good idea to feed dogs to your snake at the back door, the yelping draws too much attention.

Looks like a deer to me.

I can' tell if its a deer or a dog, but I DO know that this site has been baged out a lot previously from when this pic has been up.

I can imagine how a lot of people would react if they saw a pic of say... A Granny bashing a snake...

How is posting this pic any different? No offence foxysnake, I personally find it quite interesting.

Can't say I take offence that easily Wrasse! I just found it interesting and thought I'd share - I just wasn't sure if it'd already been around here or not though.

its a deer have a look at its tail and the toes on it. thanks for posting it. i think that foods food and that could of been road kill for all we know.

re Snake

Thanks for putting up the pic foxy,the retics eat porcupines in asia so i gather burmese would eat dogs, cats,birds and there eggs,humans and heaps of other stuff :shock:

I thought that it looked like a capiburra (not sure how to spell it). They are from south america, from the same family as rats and rabbits if I remember correctly.

That's correct Craig, they are the worlds largest rodent. I also believe it is a deer and not a dog.

Eh, flesh is flesh.<is what I tell to my mum when she complains of my rats in her freezer hehehe. *shrugs* Sure, I doubt very much I could witness a live dog getting thrown deliberately to snake or a pet dog getting taken in any case, but if they're pre-dead then who cares?

-Oh my vote is it's a dog, I'm yet to see a deer with a tail that long and bushy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back