Snake ID help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gud work Jessie, very nice snake, hope u find a gud spot to let him go. Keep up the gud work.

JESSIE good thinking untill you know what your handling stick with that and i dont think anyone thought you had a eb wrapped around your neck its good that you did ask i been doing it for 3 years now and come across snakes that i am unsure of I know pretty well much the high toxic vens ..........but its the other vens that sometimes i cant identify so I ask take a pic send it to my trainer and have asked on here too there are some really helpful people that know there stuff on here and i would have every faith in them that they identified correctly but you also get peeps that think they know and dont these are the ones that you have to be careful of because you dont want to find out the hard way ......be %1000 sure before handling and enjoy what you do i am glad that there are more women doing it it shows that we are a capable species too good on ya girl :)RBB

Sth/west Syd NSW.

Well these guys might not be in your field guide..
But Sth/West Syd is a good place to rescue them.

Foursome%20-%20Anery,Zigzag,Nominat,Snowmot.JPG

:eek::eek::eek: Did you rescue them Corns in Sth/Wst Sydney Aust? If so, thats hectic....... Do you know what happens to the animal afterwards?

Hello Jessie, I too relocate snakes from houses. when it comes to identification I have the "A complete guide to reptiles of Australia" by Steve Wilson and Gerry Swan. This book is great. But I would also look for a book that specalises in your area as well so you dont have to go through hundreds of pages to Identify the snake your trying to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back