snake ID plz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The object of the thread is not what to do with them ryan

it's to get an I.D!

Also that would be a very irresponsible thing to do imo

pics are not very goo quality so it is hard to get an accurate ID. thanks. it wouldnt really be irresponsible either.

Heh you say the pics aren't good enough to even ID the snakes but think it's not irresponsible to let them go?

i think that the person was full of it just by the way she was talkn on chat lol couldnt get her story straight but i kept saying if its legit call up the place that deals with the permits etc tommorow morning and they will pick them up

fc kept saying dont release them aswel

releasing something that u dont even no what it is or where it came from is a stupid idea

Yer twas all a bit strange but then..

most things/ppl herp related are :p

Either way she has a slightly random

extremely rough idea of what they are...*kinda*
*not really*

I am amazed that if ever there is a so called colubrid on here and its not a gts or a bts everyone claims its a keelback ..then to say or a roughscale ..bloody hell you wouldnt want to get those two species messed up ...bites it is a hard ID due to picture quality ..if they are a colubrid it will have a loreal scale inbetween the eye and nasal ..sort of like a middle scale ... (only one colubrid in QLD hasnt got one and these arent that ) if you can get another picture off who ever these snakes belong to ,that would be good ,and to say release them how foolish are you RYAN? ..untill there is a 100% ID on them you cant just dump them where ever you want to geez ...if they are slatey's then the area is further north QLD ..where is this girl from bites? tell her not to dump them anywhere..better off handing them in to a rep place or zoo even and play the dumb act then dump a species she isnt sure about to an area she doesnt even know if they come from around there..

Where are these snakes is it possible for someone to take better pics (are they in Brissy region) and confirm the ID. At present I have an incination but I am not going to comment till I see the snakes in question or a better pic, having said the above i would not handling them without caution until the id is confirmed.

Cheers,
Scott

No idea of the exact location of these snakes
they were bought from a seller & apparently the buyer has no idea what they are...

She couldn't figure out how to put pics up so I did this thread for her.
Fingers crossed she has handed them over to the right ppl
as they were bought off lic.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back