Snake identification

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOONDOKA

Reaction score
This snake was found in a timber pile.Can someone identify it for me please? I found one last year with the same markings and released it down the road to keep my wife happy. Our location is Native bush out of town central Queensland Gladstone.

Attachments

• zoomed.jpg
    zoomed.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 220
Thanks. Yes it must be young if they are 1.5m as fully grown this one would be about 40cmYoung EasterBbrown.jpg

Attachments

• 27 march.jpg
    27 march.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 74
I'd suggest not trying to capture and release snakes when you don't even know what they are, things could go wrong and wouldn't be too nice for you. Pretty sure there would be more than enough people with the right qualifications up your way that would do it.

Not flaming or anything, just think it's in your best interest.

I'd suggest not trying to capture and release snakes when you don't even know what they are, things could go wrong and wouldn't be too nice for you. Pretty sure there would be more than enough people with the right qualifications up your way that would do it.

Not flaming or anything, just think it's in your best interest.

I dont think it's much of an issue if he is able to safely catch and relocate the snake and treats every species that he doesnt know the identity of as dangerous.

I get what you're saying but I cant see a problem if a cautious approach is used

OK I got another snake in the spa this time.

Can you tell me what it is?
spa email.jpg
Like all the snakes I move away from the house they are treated with caution.
We have the number of the local handler but at $70.00 a visit he is only used if my wife is home alone.

GTS cute little one too i love these guys look like cartoon characters with their eyes

Like everyone else has said, it's a common tree snake. A very cute one.
Thanks for not killing them mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back