Snake or reptile room pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inj88u very nice set up mate...guessing you got that build...how much was the room>? :)

Thanks guys, the log is used for putting them on to when i am cleaning my cages.

Awesome herp room inj88u very clean and tidy..! Nice work

Thanks everyone for sharing your pics of your enclosures and herp rooms...Pythons Rule i love the wwoden cabinets....we have our eye on a lovely one at our local pet shop and i think we are going to have to get it and varnish it ourselves it looks lovely

Elizabeth

all up about $5,000, thanks to my mates that are in the building trade.

IMG_0170.jpg this is my setup i just completed. i have access to a cabinet making workshop so i just build as i need them and stack them ontop. works well and saves space keeping to one same outside diameter and just putting a divider in the middle when needed. they are more breeder focused over display but works well.
i do recommend going to a cabinet maker and doing this. just get them to cut it up as a flat pack and make it at home. if you make a 1 size vivarium and get some dividers cut up its very space efficent. i have 8 vivariums 4 with dividers that can be simply removed. works great. if anyone is keen and wants to know more just give me a pm. or if your close to blackwood in adelaide drop round one day.
eric

I love the look of your mate , lucky buggar .lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back