snake tango

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candycaine

Reaction score
well I cought my capr york pair doing the tango again this morning so took the time to take a photo of them getting it on. my hubby keeps telling me to stop spying on them and let them do there business but this year is the first I've actrally cought them and had the pleasure to photograph the dirty lol. anyways like any excited breeder may know its inpossible to leave them be and allow them to do the tango without getting a shot for proof of evidence tehe and to show off I supose.

And please feel free to post pic's of your success with pairing this year 2009 pairing.
Please tell us what your breeding, what your goal is to achieve from this years breeding season. ( if you won't to share that is) Is this your first or many years of breeding etc.

I'm just breeding these two this year Cape York coastals and my goal would be to get more then one hatch this time and a few more stripes, I will be keeping 2 females from the clutch and selling the rest. my method this year is to allow medusa to incubate the eggs herself in a nest box that is properly set up to do this. it's lined with stagment moss, newspaper and coconut husk, heat cord and thermostat and thermometre/hydrometre to controll heat. I will keep her in a enclosure with glass that will controll temp and humidity much easier when she starts showing signs of gravid.

is this sounding ok for a natrual incubation tech? I tried incubating the eggs last year and it was pretty pathetic only one hatched out of 28 eggs. cheers

here's the dirty

Last edited:
no one wants to share there's or tell me what they think!!!

ok sometime I wonder why I even bother anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back