Snakes donated to Kyabram Nature park - Sonnemann Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmclean

As you all may know, Ron Pope from Kyabram Nature Park was broken into last week, and many reptiles were stolen.

We have donated two snakes to help re-establish his collection, and give him some faith in human nature that people do care, and are willing to assist when the chips are down.

If you have any excess stock, please consider donating it to the park. A good home is assured.

The park is run as a non-profit organisation, and we are sure that any assistance would be appreciated by them.

Show some kindness to those that need it and donate a snake or other reptile.

If you have any such animals contact the park directly or we can give you the details.

Cathy and Neil Sonnemann
[email protected]

That is a really great thing Cathy and Neil. They must be estatic as you guys have some of the best animals in this country.

That's an awesome thing to do! It would be nice if more people with excess animals followed suit, as places like this benefit the whole community.

Thank you all, we had a few and were happy to donate them. Even if you don't have anything to donate, a kind thought for them is good, or perhaps a visit to the park to show your concern. If everyone tried to just help others out, this world would be a much happier place! And perhaps safer too!

do they have a website? All i could offter is an advert on my blog and a few page hits myself.

Its ppl like yourself Neil and Cathy that DO give this hobby a good name,awesome job with donating a couple of animals,and what very nice snakes they will be coming from you.If only more ppl had such a great thought like yourself,this place would be alot better,well done...

Hey guys, awesome work. When bad things happen peopes true colors come through. I am sure Cathy and Neil are most appreciative.

Hi Sonic,

We donated snakes to the park, not receiving them haha!!
And when the chips are down, we believe it is good karma to assist those in need.

Guys and Gals!!!!!
The gauntlet has been thrown down!

Donate an animal, even frogs!
Ron lost a very old Green tree frog as well, nearly 16 years old.. So if you have anything that would be of use to him re-establishing his collection, please donate.
Thanks

Cathy

Poor things :(

No excess stock here, but we can advertise them on Herpy Home.
**UPDATE**
We've added a link to them on our website encouraging people to donate snakes and other reptiles to them, we've just emailed them too.

Come on people, donate some of your excess stock!!

Last edited:
Sorry Cathy, obviously a dense moment on my behalf. Good work none the less :)

It is awesome to see angels do exist! Hats off to you both you have big hearts.Unfortunately I don't have any reptiles I can donate at present but will help spread the word.

I would like to say thanks to all that have helped so far.. And a big thankyou too PHATT01, I am sure Ron will be very happy with the Stimmie.. Thanks again, it is lovely to see others willing to help.
Good karma will come back ten fold! As the saying goes.

Cheers all
Cathy

I would like to say thanks to all that have helped so far.. And a big thankyou too PHATT01, I am sure Ron will be very happy with the Stimmie.. Thanks again, it is lovely to see others willing to help.
Good karma will come back ten fold! As the saying goes.

Cheers all
Cathy
:oops: Thanks Cathy, like you guys, just helping out when someone is in need.

Good idea

I think what you are doing and the herping community are doing is great.

My only concern is if Security at the park is not improved considerably it will only happen again.

It might cost a few thousand dollars to improve or set-up alarms and a camera system but I think it would be well worth the coin in the long run.

I would also suggest that people not say what they are going to donate. we don't know who is who and unfortunately the peeps who took the snakes might have access to APS. They would then know exactly what animals are being donated and go shopping again.

I don't want to seem negative because I truely think it's a worthy cause.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back