SNAKES video clip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysnakesau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I just finished making a short video clip of a few of my snakes, and guest starring red belly, marsh snakes and an intergrade. By no means a professional movie but its all my photos and my videoing. I love making movies of my husbands paragliding but never thought of doing any of my snakes. I now need to get some new video footage of all my snakes to make some more.

Its only simple about simple snakes but here it is...

[video=youtube;AYg3ginJar0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYg3ginJar0[/video]

Is that Dimond the intergrade? Is it also a "white" dimond? as a pose to the yellow, I thought I saw white instead of yellow on it.

Nice video, liked the music in the first few mins.

Red belly is a beauty

Actually you would have seen a diamond and intergrades on there. The video of the carpet is an intergrade, the first few carpet pics are intergrade, but you will see a diamond on grass wrapped round a rat. And yes all are black and white. :)

Thanks for your thoughts.

Nice video! Great footage of ya snakes...

I've made a few video's as well of home life and friends wedding's etc. It's great fun...

Although I think the music can make or break the video. I find upbeat songs and changing the songs throughout the video can be really effective. ( Not sure an instrumental of a love song for the whole video is very exciting...started to get a bit bored halfway through )

Great footage though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back