So in Love!!!!!!! 1st Woma hatchie!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Simone!
I never get bored of seeing them heads poking out for the very first time, especially when they are woma heads! LOL!

Please post more pic's when the others have come out.

Cheers Neil

Great news Simone!!! How exciting! More pics please once they are out LOL!!

Yeah Simone, Knew you could do it.

Hope you get all 6 egg's out healthy, 7 if the other one survives.

Cheer's and good work!

good news Simone
Now once these little guys finally emerge and you get them feeding etc which is always fun with womas youve got just enough time to get some weight back on mum to get ready for breeding again, or are you going to rest her this season..
Its non stop but very exciting isnt it.
Really great news

Yeah congrats on the bubs!!

I hope they all hatch fine, even the little miracle bub, I bet you keep it if it does hatch!!!

Good stuff Simone. Can't beat the excitement when you see them coming out of the egg. Just awesome eh!!

Cheers
Daz

Ohhh that is so cute, congrats Simone & I hope they all hatch for you:)

Awww now that little one is just gorgeous! Congrats Simone!!! Hopefully you've got a few more nice surprises this morning. :D

Surprises

Ok the latest is 3 little baby Woma's with 2 very healthy eggs yet to hatch. I had 2 egs that i was not confident on and yep they wree cactus. Still 3 is better than none. My father is keeping an eye on them at the moment while i'm here at work....i must say i am so anxious to go home and hold them. I think i will keep the very first one out of it's egg. I have already bonded to that impatient little bugger...maybe he's like his me?

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Ta heaps Stevo!.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back