So where

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sockbat

Reaction score
So where have all the good men gone???
Can someone tell me where to find one:lol:

I tell the truth though, the best men are the self-conscience ones that hide away, if you can catch one they treat you like a goddess forever. Ive had mine captive for 4 years, and im spoilt rotten. Hahaa

My man is one of the good' uns. He is as rep mad & bird-crazy as me. Problem being, we don't stop each other so we have a house full of feathery, furry, scaley critters!

My man cooks n cleans, still surprises me with gifts 4 years later, accepts the word ''No", and works. He hasnt let himself go, and doesnt dominate things like the remote. Hahahaha!

My man cooks n cleans, still surprises me with gifts 4 years later, accepts the word ''No", and works. He hasnt let himself go, and doesnt dominate things like the remote. Hahahaha!

I have one like that too. He makes a mean mince and his soup is 2nd to none. That said, my ex was a complete nightmare. :evil: There are way more bad ones than good, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back