Sociology survey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vat69

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm doing an assignment for my Society and Culture class right now about stereotypical gender roles being re-inforced in the media, and I was wondering if you could maybe help a little by taking part in this survey. I've never included a survey in a post before, so fingers crossed I get it right. :)
All participation/opinions are much appreciated. :D
If you vote "Other" let me know what you think.

Also, if the moderators don't feel that this is acceptable in any way, please feel free to let me know and lock it or delete it or whatever. :wink:

After reading Nic's relpy (thanks of the input! :) ) I've decided to broaden the options a little.
When I say "for women about women" I mean do you think the content is directed towards women and femininity and perhaps challenging traditional feminine stereotypes?
Or "...about men" do you think the content's directed more around snaring guys, how to be sexy for guys and perhaps re-inforcing tradional feminine stereotypes?

Hi Cheapscotch,

Go for it with your poll!

I voted 'other'.
My personal opinion is that it is for women and is about sales and merchandising to a very specific young female demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back