Some great pool (trick shots)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to represent the NT in 8 ball, dont play much at the moment but it's like riding a bicycle, it floods back!
If you want to learn how to control that white ball play billiards, if you want strategy play snooker, if you want a **** hot game in a smoky pub play 8 ball.

I love sticks!

Was a bit of a hustler in my youth, many stories I could tell...Could still pick up a cue and kick **** now

that guy has waaay too much time on his hands :lol:
but that's awesome! I wish I could do something like that.

Ohhh dear, I am pool challenged....I did wind up playing some really impressive shots in a game a few years back...
I was sooo inebriated(sp) but it was my 15 minutes of fame....hmmm I wound up duck taped to the pillar of the
pub so I couldnt go home ROFLMFAO had hands free and got copious amounts of ickkahol provided was too funny
leaves me with very fond memories of the game heh heh heh(Oh I eventually got set free on the proviso I would
come back the next pool comp night not to play but for entertainment PMSL)

that guy has waaay too much time on his hands :lol:
but that's awesome! I wish I could do something like that.

Exactly what i was thinking on both counts.

I wonder how many hours of footage of stuff ups had to be edited to make the compliation :lol:

Was a bit of a hustler in my youth, many stories I could tell...Could still pick up a cue and kick **** now

I'd love to take up your challenge !!! it's in the heritage I reckon !!!!!!! a big Steve Davis fan me !!!!!

I'd love to take up your challenge !!! it's in the heritage I reckon !!!!!!! a big Steve Davis fan me !!!!!

You know my Brother :eek: Used to play Jimmy White in one of me old locals, back in the day, about even on the table, and similar at the bar...he could knock a pint back...:)

But can he nail 20 bundys and not spew on the table.
Thats about my best trick.

I was playing B grade a few years ago and the local pubs had banned A graders because when some of them showed up no-one would go in the competitions, So we had the bizzare situation of the current Australian champion playing B grade so he could still take the dosh off standard players. Our worst player was ++++faced and pinballed off the other tables coming up to play said champ, and. HE PANTSED HIM! Best part was the local 8 ball association publicised it:lol: and said champ retired from B grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back