• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some left for novices

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

channi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
I have 2 bredli, one coastal, one normal atherton jungle and one normal tully jungle to give away.
As was done by a previous poster, I would like to offer these guys to novices. I dont have enclosures to offer though so if I offer you an animal I would like to see proof that you can house and heat it before I give it to you.
I would like to give them to some one under 18 or younger, who has their parents permission and support as it is parents who will likely be paying for the food. They are a fair bit bigger that hatchies and haven't been handled in a little while so you will need to be prepared for a possible bite especially if you recieve the bredli.
Ok so what do I need from you. Age, animal you are interested in, to tell me you have parental support (i will check before giving you an animal). names will gointo a hat on sept 14 and i will draw out owners for each snake. Your name will go into the hat for each animal you indicate that you are interested in.
Good luck.

no
Contact Details
pm

All snakes have been assigned new homes pending pick up. Congratulations to all new owners and better luck in the future to those who's names were not drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back