some new herping pics and videos :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
went back to my spot today, and trialed some videos - let me know how they go, only thing that stuffs up is my voice? it sounds NOTHING like me :S :S

anyway here we go with the piccies

Marbled geckos - Christinus marmoratus
DSC00876.jpg

A CUTE baby bluey
DSC00898.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

Another bluey,
DSC00907.jpg

Spotted marsh frogs
DSC00903.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

And finally got a pic of one! - Lerista bougainvillii
DSC00913.jpg

Lampropholis guichenoti?
DSC00871.jpg

Wolf spider
DSC00889.jpg

and heres some videos
BEWARE, I KNOW MY VOICE SOUNDS RETARDED AND ANNOYING - I SOUND NOTHING LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE SO .... MUTE IT hahaha

frogs are everywhere
MOV00915 - YouTube

more froggies and a cute bluey - i sound nothing like this, im quite embarrased posting this :/, oh well any of yous that know me know i dont sound like this ahaha - espicially when i go 'amazing' ***
MOV00892 - YouTube

gecko
MOV00883 - YouTube

gecko and bluey
MOV00906 - YouTube

ONE ANGRY BLUEY!
MOV00909 - YouTube

Wolfie
MOV00891 - YouTube

lerista
MOV00915 - YouTube

Nick :)
let me know what you think of the videos, if i should start taking them from now on :)

how do you embed videos?

Last edited:
Nice pics mate! I never see such colours on the spotted I find.
Haven't check the vids but I know what you mean with the voice. I took some video at the Zoo last week and I will definitely be adding a soundtrack over my voice.

Videos don't work for me but I'm on my phone....If you don't like your voice so much don't speek whylst filming.... I lernt that quite awhile ago, but i don't care what I sound like it was all the swareing comeing out my mouth lolit's allways good see the new generation of herps, good work.

I'd hold off on calling that Lampropholis guichenoti until someone with more experience than me has a look. Something just doesn't feel right about that id to me.

Need to work on your Ato voice, then you'll be rocking the home videos. :p

yeah thats why i put an ? after it :)
could it be a Niveoscincus metallicus??

yeah thats why i put an ? after it :)
could it be a Niveoscincus metallicus??

Never seen a Niv, cannot say, just something seems a little off compared to the guichenoti I find here. By the way that's a really nicely coloured Tas, and good pics of it too.

thanks all :D

this summer i will have LOADS more pics of MUCH more different species :D

Very nice photography you have there Nick.. i look forward to seeing more of your herping threads. i might have to chuck up some threads when it begins to warm aswell.

Last edited:
I filmed some but I almost sound as bad as you :( lol
I'll try again. I wont post the coastal video as there are two, the first is better but I sound like and idiot in the second I dont talk but its pretty short.

just post em bro, mine were embarrasing, but being the fearless bastard i am i posted them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back