Some New N. additions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

Hey Everyone,

I just returned from AAE with some new additions i got off Ryan (levis04), I purchased 2 N.levis levis and 1 N.levis pilbarenis pair off him, they are all beautiful happy animals and all i can say is IMO is the bigger male levis levis i got is a stunner. Any way enjoy. :) Sorry about the quality of the pictures i only had a few seconds to taker a photo as i put them in their new enclosures I don't want to disturb them to much. these pics are just of the bigger levis and pilbs, i don wan to disturb them ill get some better ones in a few days.

Cheers Ben

Big Male Levis Levis
aaw28m.jpg

2crtw29.jpg

Big Female Levis Levis
2clv6q.jpg

Pilb Pair
2q87fc0.jpg

Heres a few of my Nephrurus levis levis. You can see the variability amongst the single subspecies. My female (darker coloured animal) originated from SA/NT border lineage and she was also bred by levis04. I tell you, these 2 were not happy about being woken up from their winter naps.

You have some stunning geckos right there scorps.

Last edited:
Update: just spoke to Ryan he said to feed them and would you believe it the big ones just flew into the woodies lol

yeah should have all three pairs hopefully producing some eggs if im lucky its still a bit cold for geckos o be breeding yet

Photo's are a bit blurry, But look good well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back