Some Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stuff. The more i look at peoples spotted's the more i seem to regret trading mine lol.

i hope thats the girl whos producing some bubs for me Adam. shes gorgeous. gotta love the platinums !! and that woma is something special, how big is it?

hey guys just wondering if someone can explain the "julaten" looks amzing, just wondering weather its an intergrade or locality????
cheers.

cuttinloose88, Jullaten is a town in FNQ - a locality for nice black and white jungles :)

helikaon, Im hoping for something special from the platinums this season, the woma is actually a yellow background colour, she would be only 4ft and a full adult,
Cheers
Adam.

cuttinloose88, Jullaten is a town in FNQ - a locality for nice black and white jungles :)

helikaon, Im hoping for something special from the platinums this season, the woma is actually a yellow background colour, she would be only 4ft and a full adult,
Cheers
Adam.

that sounds great adam, and yeah i was wondering her size a friend of mien got a pair and they are so tiny, im fine to admit that when he showed me i seriously didnt even know a woma that size existed.

The jungle is awesome,have to get one some day.Also like the woma has a nice looking head for a woma lol.

Thanks Adam That Juulatten is just amazing . Would be as good as i have seen . Is it Tramains.
Barry

The jungle came from Tremain, :)
his b+w's speak for themselves, awesome lineage.
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• zIMG_5452a.jpg
    zIMG_5452a.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 73
hi mate, is the platinum over platnum male or traintrack?
cheers wil

Hey wil, will have to wait and see on that one,

Here is a pic of my female Julatten, she should pair up nicely with the male.
It was hard to get a pic where she wasnt reflective,
I dont know how Tremain can part with some of these stunners, it would be too easy to keep them all :)
Cheers
Adam.

Attachments

• zIMG_5477a.jpg
    zIMG_5477a.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 62
  • zIMG_5475a.jpg
    zIMG_5475a.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 52
  • zIMG_5491a.jpg
    zIMG_5491a.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 76
Hey wil, will have to wait and see on that one,

Here is a pic of my female Julatten, she should pair up nicely with the male.
It was hard to get a pic where she wasnt reflective,
I dont know how Tremain can part with some of these stunners, it would be too easy to keep them all :)
Cheers
Adam.

Love her pattens. Nice head shot too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back