someone loves me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dossy

Reaction score
just the other side of a galaxy not to far from th
well about 10 min ago i went into the laundry to do some washing and i droped a sock into the laundry wash tub and just doing the normal thing i put my hand in to get it out once my hand was on the sock i noticed a spider next to my hand and at first it did not bother me then i relised it was a funnel web flared up ready to bite. im not the fastest reaction time ither and i got my hand out of the tub after about .5 of a second

id like to hear of anyone elses "close" calls with wild things

ps the spider is still there and so is the sock.

Last year I put on my jumper and felt something crawl on my neck, and instead of the normally just slapping it, i cupped my hand and grabbed it. When I had look down at my hand I had a white tail spider sittng in my hand. I was so so happy it didnt bite me ay

I was supposedly bitten by a white-tail.
My uncle has a few times, and the symptoms of the bite were exactly like his.
It was at school, I was like bitten on the back, but I was fine afterwards...

Oh, and I was bitten by a Peacock when I lived in India.
He thought my hand was bread.

i've been bitten by a siamese fighting fish and today my sisters rabbit got me on the hand.

I was bitten by a duck when I was little :D.....oh, and a penguin last year! :lol: Close calls!

Stupid birds!

I ended up with my whole arm down a Pelican's throat to the shoulder when i was little. AND he took off with my peanut butter sandwich!

a lacey, a camel , the list goes on lol

donks

Are you going to feed the spider to your beardie?

lol Donks, clearly you are King :p Worst bite I've had was with my husky I used to own, he and one of my other smaller dogs had gotten into a fight, I stupidly got in-between the two to break it up and the husky mistakingly took a huge chomp to my leg, right over the shin bone. He immediately stopped fighting after that and kind of cowered forward and tried to lick the wound better, the silly sooky boy :lol: I couldn't walk for a good 30 mins afterwards, still have the scars today (this happened 5 years back).

I was having lunch by a foreshore and a pelican came up and tried to pinch my lunch, I got up to go away and the bloody thing ran after me. Some tourists thought it was a great joke and filmed it. :-( Recently we were in a restaurant by the ocean and a seagull got trapped indoors of the restaurant so I got up and caught it and took it outside, however it quickly turned it's head and bit my hand....didn't appreciate being rescued. But when I came back inside all the restaurant patrons applauded me. :) :) :)

hmmm wild animals got a few but nothing funny or interesting,
spiders- black house spider
- red back
insects- bee
- wasp
randomly- duck
- chooks (free range)
- bull ant

few other things when i was little i would spend my half of my school hollidays on my grandparrents property in kennelworth which acounts for most of my bites/close calls lol

I've been bitten by a pelican... and I've had a cat's tooth go through my thumb nail before... (last time I ever try and stop the dog from eating him...)

I was walking round a friends pool the other night, not looking where I was going, in bare feet. I felt something slither away from under my foot, I looked down to see I had trot on a 4 foot black snake, had never seen one shoot off into the bushes so fast.

Many years ago we found some kittens in the bush so decided to ...... rescue them !!! The little .... B's ..... turned out to be feral despite their young age and one of the little "darlings" bit me and my finger became very infected.....I have no idea what became of those kittens, but I certainly stopped trying to "rescue" them after that.

I crashed my motor bike one night thinking I saw a snake.
The bike went skidding across the road and I nearly got hit by a truck.
The snake was a stick.
But I only got a small cut on my ankle
And the bike didn't get any damage at all.
I was so lucky.

I crashed my motor bike one night thinking I saw a snake.
The bike went skidding across the road and I nearly got hit by a truck.
The snake was a stick.
But I only got a small cut on my ankle
And the bike didn't get any damage at all.
I was so lucky.

so u got bitten by the wild road then hey :p
and nearly died from the deadly wild brown stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back