Spare a thought....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptalica

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi forum,

Just wanted everyone to spare a thought through these tough times for the people who are involved in the fighting of the bushfires in Victoria at the moment and not forgetting the ones that fought the recent fires in NSW.

But as far as the wildlife is concerned, spare a thought for the loss of wildlife throughout these devastating fires. Of course saving lives and property is the main priority but I personally cant help but feel deeply sadened when I see the losses of livestock, pets and innocent victims of these atrocities.

I noticed that in one of the news bulletins here in Melbourne they publicised a number for people wanting to volunteer for Help for Wildlife which is helping animals in need of assistance. One couple in particular had set up a huge shed at home and they had everything from wallabies/joey's which had been orphaned, an owl and all sorts of other wildlife.

This was very moving indeed and certainly makes my love and appreciation of animals even greater and a big thank you to all those volunteers who went out of their way to assist the needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back