Split

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well if he poaches it he will obviously eat it! Poached snake is no good as a pet just like a poached egg won't hatch.

hahaha nice work! Wish I could do that

Now where were we... jelly? ;)

I love strawberry flavour!! It's my fav.

I should try that one day, in a kiddy pool or something, although I think I would need about 200 packs of jelly haha

hahah, we could fit everyone in then! Wouldn't that be fun ;)

Hey, what's strangling you in your avatar pic?

My first wife, oh no sorry, changed that avatar due to nightmares! That is a famous Coastal by the name of Mustang. The most misunderstood python in the world, just ask Ouzo :)

hahaha I'm sure she has nightmares about you too!

Misunderstood huh? Is it psyco or nice? hehe

It was very nice, but misuderstood :) It is even nicer now as I made the mistake of selling him as half a breeding pair :( Most regretful thing I ever did herp wise :(

Dont you just wish you could go back and change what you did? I sold my first carpet years and years ago, I still regret it :(

I found a supplier of jelly crystals who'd sell it in big bags coz I was gonna have a b'day bash with a pool of jelly.

Just so I could scratch it out as something I wanted to do before I carked it. Haven't done it yet...my B'day's in August :lol:

thats fantastic!! You'd have to do it on a really cold night so it would all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back