Spotted & Patternless Woma Pairing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l have got/put together a patternless and a spotted woma (the spotted with 6-8 spots, now these two are going at it like there is no tomorrow and l had this pairing set down for last year but forgot to put them together so here is hoping this season plus the fact l have a lot of potential orders for the offspring from this pair ....cheers solar 17 (Baden)

Very exciting, good luck Baden. Too bad womas don't lay in the sort of numbers that carpets do, I wouldn't mind getting on that list, those womas are stunners.

Very interested to see how they turn out

Congrats!

*sigh*
I can see I'm just going to have to suck it up and get the "restricted" amendment done to my Rec. license.

Pics would be lovely Baden but considering the last lot of nastiness involving people stealing your pictures I really don't blame you for not posting them.

I can see I'm just going to have to suck it up and get the "restricted" amendment done to my Rec. license.

You can get 2 restricted reptiles on your basic Rec. licence. Why not 1 Woma and 1 of my GTPs? LOL

Because if I wanted one of your GTP's I'd still have to get the amendment done!:lol:

Because if I wanted one of your GTP's I'd still have to get the amendment done!:lol:

No, you wouldn't. You can have 2 of my GTPs without the amendment - that's if you give the Woma a miss. It's getting better. LOL

Here's a pic of the girl.... solar 17 (Baden)
4212214511_3431c27c01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back