State of Origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that might stir up some of guys up north! hahaha dont get wrong i dont mind union but state of origin being between qld & nsw played in vic why?

i said by 12 points, if JT would have got that last kick i would have been right on the money LOL

I thought that might stir up some of guys up north! hahaha dont get wrong i dont mind union but state of origin being between qld & nsw played in vic why?

NSW do it all the time, whenever QLD is scheduled to have 2 home games for origin (every second year) they give one to melbourne, then the next year both games are played in NSW! But QLD still dominate!

Qld

Being a Vic I have always gone for QLD as long as I can remember (primary school age).

NSW was just outdone by experience on the night. Can't understand why you would have started Craig Wing on the ground though. Why wait until hlafway through the second half.

As far as missed tries are concerned.....well the refs got the decisions right.....although they took far too long and techinically should have given the benefit of the doubt.

A couple of dubious penalties as well.

I can't wait until the 2nd game. Should be a cracker.

I much rather League than Union any day.

QLD sucks already!! :lol::lol::lol:

well thats just stupid!! ..plain stupid! are there any REAL rugby players or rugby fans on this site!!??..who know there footy??..doesnt look like it..QLD r in form!!and its that easy to see!any real footy fan can see that! suck it up!..QLD RULE!! WE DAH BEST!! WE DA SHIZ! AINT NO DOUBT ABOUD IT!!..

we only played that game down ther to try and save you mexicans.
if you keep wearing those tiny shorts all your men will go sterile, and you wil be on the endangered species list..

now i think about it, keep playing your aerial ping pong..

:lol: I'd say the game was held down here to ensure the NRL made some money out of a dying sport. In all honesty, State of Origin is a bit of a joke :lol:

The other thing about "aerial ping pong" is that it's played by an all-rounder athlete rather than a bunch of backside-sniffin, beer guzzlin' rock apes who additionally have no necks in allowing them any ability to grasp the surrounding game play :p I'm a born and bred Queenslander and I seriously fall asleep watching fat guys grabbing each other by the hips and grunting :lol::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back