Stimmie egg incubation time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben1200

Reaction score
Just wondering as its my first time with a clutch of eggs they have been in the incubator for 44 days just wondering when i should expect something all eggs have been spot lighted i know its between 40-60 days but what is the average time.
Cheers Ben

re Stimmie

Hi ben,mine was 55 days at 31c and that is about average i think. Cheers colin.

NO IDEA....But I am glad it is you and not me... I dont think I could handle sitting around waiting for eggs to hatch... "I dont have the patience"....lol I think I would go nuts...lol:p

Tell me about it i cant wait till they hatch last year the adults were left to natural incubation and i had 100% but this was done at my mates house the previous owner, so im unsure on when they are going to be ready
Ben

Like zulu said 55 days ,can be more can be less so keep a check on them after 45 days or so. If the eggs are caving it is a good indication that they are getting close to hatching, they dont just pop out of the eggs either it usually takes a couple of days so be patient.
Hope this helps cheers sampie "good luck"

I heard of some breeders slicing the eggs are 2 days of the first day hatching is this a done thing among breeders i also heard that u need to be experienced as not to kill the snake. Im not going to do this tho just thought i would throw it out there

I personaly have never done it but many people do , i guess its a personal decision but i dont think its necassary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back