stimson pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosnakes

Reaction score
Here are pics of my male stimson. I have promised to post them so with the help of MrBredli, he will post them on here for me. I will put descriptions of them once they are up. Hope you like them.....
Mel

StimsonEnclosure.jpg

Stimson2.jpg

Stimson1.jpg

That would be right.. i had so many problems doing that and then they come out too small.. i'll see if i can fix it.. :roll:

Nope, couldn't do any better.. i think it has something to do with me saving them as bmp files originally. I'm at work so i can spend another hour playing around with these :lol: .. i'll see if i can do any better using .jpg

nice stimson newtosnakes. Where did u buy it from & how old is it.

Thanks for all the hard work MrBredli, they are fine.
Kath, I use fine woodchips as substrate, fairly easy to spot clean but I also remove it all and refill with fresh every month or so to get any left over yucky stuff that may sink to the bottom.

redline - he is now nearly a year old. He was bought from a breeder in Gosford, don't think he is on this site. When I finally find my nice looking female stimson that I have already advertised as wanted, there will be some nice looking bubbies (hopefully) in a couple of years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back