Stop yourself getting ripped off when buying interstate: Paypal.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Maxwell given where you live "Newcastle", it wouldn't surprise me one iota if the person you were dealing with was the usual suspect given the location he provided me was Nelson Bay>>>Newcastle.

How long ago did this happen?

LOL Maxwell given where you live "Newcastle", it wouldn't surprise me one iota if the person you were dealing with was the usual suspect given the location he provided me was Nelson Bay>>>Newcastle.

How long ago did this happen?

Just under a month ago?
Whats his usual MO?

Well given I only have my own experience to compare, from what i gather he doesn't have a particular one but I know he is big on getting the $$$ first but have heard of situations like yours. PM me the name he provided to you if you could.

This may be obvious to some but then again, if it stops just ONE person from getting ripped off from interstate scavengers, it was worth my time.

In order to purchase reptiles interstate you need to put a whole lot of trust in the selling party to actually come through with the freight itself. I've seen a number of threads where people have direct debited money into peoples accounts never to hear from them again. A really simple solution to this issue is to pay through Paypal. All you need is the persons email, you can send through payment and the selling party will receive an email letting them know they have funds in their account that can simply be transferred straight to their bank account.

It's easy enough for both parties and the best part about it, it's completely safe. The selling party has 45 days to come through with your 'item' or you lodge a dispute with Paypal and have your funds returned to you.

I think it could help a number of people not to get ripped off by scammers interstate.

Here's the link to where you make payments:
https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments
Paypal dosent cover animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back