Storrs monitor cage upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dechnicz-face

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So iv had Bear for about 8 months now (he was 2-3 months when i got him from Sonia Dewdney) and after keeping snakes and one very lazy gippsland water dragon its amazing how much personality one little thing can have!
Within two months he stopped running away from every little shadow and another month and a half he was eating from my hand and is completely chilled while being held.
So today while i took him outside for some sun in one of those vivariums mum asked me to chop down the annoying weedlike bush out the back i found the perfect branch (after some intense hacking and sawing) to put in his tank! (I'm not trusted with the chainsaw sigh)
I did have some skinny ones in there before but he started this habit of wrapping his tail around a branch and almost like a snake launched himself at any food item that i put into his food bowl. At first it was funny and amusing but he's pretty hopeless at landing and i didn't want him to hurt himself so out they went.
Enjoy the pics, Tamara
Photo0396.jpgPhoto0397.jpgPhoto0398.jpgPhoto0402.jpgPhoto0400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back