stradbroke island

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southy

Reaction score
hi guys, me and some family and friends are going there in late feb and i wanted to know what herps are up there to take some pictures of and just check out

Hey southy my wife and I were up there to cellibrate our 10 year aniversary and found this drapped over our step. :)

It was prob. one of the biggest costals I have seen in the flesh

Saw lots of lots of bandicoots, some monitors, heaps of wallabies.

(got some other pictures here http://www.aussiepythons.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-12918.html

All in all it was a great holiday.

ps. careful when you swim :(

make sure you post some pics.

sounds like ill need to take some extra batteries then, well when i go for a swim, ill use my rule of thumb, jus have someone swimming out further than you and if possible people to both sides of you :) that should reduce the chance of ME getting eaten

Don't bet on it. The poor girl that was taken a couple of weeks ago had several people out past her...

I think when your time is up, your time is up.

I just wouldn't swim in merky water, or around fisherman filiting fish or an area frequented by man eaters or at dusk... (and If I was I would not do all of those things at the same time :roll: )

Have fun mate!

ha ha, sounds like i won't be swimming at all, from what i understand there are lakes there so maybe then i can swim but yeah, will have fun for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back