Stuffed Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actual movie.

Also, first one to get this joke... gets 3.14159:
129178438696533841.jpg

Nobody's gunna get it :? tell us.

bisected snakes? all i can think of. probably way off...

I just googled 'Snake puns' and clicked the link, laughed, and posted it here.

funny-pictures-snake-will-bite-your-face.jpg

never enter a staring comp with a snake...if you wanna keep your face

There once was a snake breeder who had two snakes he was trying to mate. For the life of him, he couldn't get them within two feet of each other. Frustrated, he called up the local zoologist, and explained the situation. She hurried over, picked up the snakes and looked at them. "You know what I would do?" she said. "See that tree over there? Chop it down, chop off a good sized log, split the log in two, and make two tables out of them. Put the tables and the snakes into a cage, and let them go at it."

Well, the breeder thought that this was insane, but having no other options, he tried it. Sure enough, a few days later he had a whole slew of baby snakes. He called up the zoologist, and asked her how that was possible. She replied, "Well, you see, those snakes were adders. And everybody knows that to get adders to multiply you need log tables."

Lol plimpy do you even get that one? I'd be impressed if you did at 13

Kind of... well, no, not really.

Anyway in August 2010 a rattlesnake escaped from the Atlanta Zoo, even though they had all safeguards and locks on the enclosure.
I guess that's what you call...
*puts on sunglasses*
Reptile dysfunction.
YEAAAAAAAAH

C'mon Pimpy - why not draw a snake in photoshop with its colour pattern as 3.14159265 and call it a pi-thon?

Guess what THIS one is?
2drz81f.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back