Stupid car theives

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noongato

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok, this has been a ongoing fight at my house. I had a old toyota which wouldnt fit in the yard, so i had no choise but to have it parked out the frount. This is a small country town so its normally not that huge of a issue.
Anyways, one day i noticed the door locks had marks of someone forcing something in there, i was annoyed.
Next the ignition had force marks, now i was spooked, as obviously they had made it into the car. I also watched a couple of suspicious characters walking past the car looking in, and after watching where they walked i found a twisted pair of scissors. Which is what they must be using to break the locks.
Even worse, the scissors were originally mine, so they must have come into my yard to get the scissors to stick in the car.
We parked it way down the driveway and because it sat there for a month or so the car wouldnt start because of the driveway on a huge lean, so we had to push it back up in hopes that putting it on a flat surface might fix the problems.
In the meantime i had organised for Mum to come pick the car up and take it to her house, which she lived a hour or so away, so had to get it running again, and it went back out the frount again while we figured out what was wrong.

Last night i woke at like 4am or so doing my pregnant fatty loo break that i do every night, and i also peeked out the window to check on the car.
I had to rub my eyes cos IT WAS GONE!!
I poked my partner awake and we went outside to see it approx 30 metres down the road. I was laughing hysterically as a few days prior we had taken the battery out to charge it. And the car theives HAD successfully stolen the car after all these attempts, except there was no battery and therefore push start didnt work as well as it should have :lol:
Even funnier was it had the handbreak on and it was in gear and evrn the doors were locked?

So we put the battery in it and drove it back up to the house, Mum took it home this arvo cos no doubt they would take it again tonight if it was there.

I was tempted to drive it around the ghettos and hopefully annoy some really persistant and stupid car theives.

And just to add, nothing inside was stolen either, not the cd player, or even the loose change was touched........

haha glad you managed to outsmart them.

I've had my car stolen before and my ex-boyfriend had his car stolen as well when he was at my place and I live in a pretty nice neighbourhood. We both got our cars back without a scratch on them and they had only been taken for a bit of a drive. The first I knew that mine was even gone was when the police knocked on my door at 5am to tell me they had found it.

You're lucky nothing was taken or damaged.

I have a feeling that somone was sleeping in my car at one stage cause things were moved the next day but as long as they didn't damage anything then I didn't care cause I would rather someone feel safe and warm than be out on the street trying to sleep.

LMFAO!

what a story!.

what persistent thieves... i doubt they'd be touching your car again.. unless they see it up and running... if they did try and break into your car again.. i reckon they'd look under the hood to see if there's a battery HAHAHA

Haha I doubt it, chances are they are well under the influence of some drug when they decide to steal this car. Its the biggest bomb, and yet a champion of a car.

Its one of these, but shocks are dead, paint is missing everywhere, and even had house paint cover-up spots. And there are spiders and webs --everywhere--
Perhaps the huntsman jumped on the theives face, good guard spider :lol:

holy crap how desperate do you have to be to go on a joy ride....no offense but that isn't even WORTH STEALING

No it wasnt/isnt. And yet they have tried a fair few times now.
I wish i had caught them in the act, imagine being sent to jail over a bomb like that. It happened between 12am - 4am though

Youd be surprised what some people will steal a car for..
I almost had my car stolen from the carpark at WestField Tuggerah in Broad daylight about a year ago..
Theyd drilled the lock out somehow, pulled the dash apart and the wires to try and hot wire it..and also had drilled into the ignition
The car wasnt moved so obviously they are crap car thieves..but it cost me $500 excess and having no car for 3 weeks!
The centre management helped me out, and told me that it happens there alot and most of the time the cars are found up at Lakehaven shopping centre... which means, they steal the car just to drive a few suburbs over..and then leave it there.. IDIOTS!!!

I was also surprised to find my cd player still there, cds and everything else that i leave in my car..hehe dumbazzes

Orange is getting really bad for theft's more than likely they live around Harvey Norman or the showground.

Yeah im not too far from Harvey N
_Jas_ I bet it was youuuuu!!!!!!!!

I drive an old former he****.... h e a r s e , so I sleep easy in the knowledge that if it's stolen, it's not the type of car that's gonne be inconspicuous or easy to sell off.

Though judging by the last few parts I've had to buy for it they might just steal it to chop up and use themselves.

Wierd that these thieves aren't taking stereo systems or anything. Is there no profit in that sort of thing these days?

Attachments

• hearsey.jpg
    hearsey.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 53
We had a strange incident once, hubby was going to work, went out to the Kombi camper we had, and found someone asleep in our front passenger seat!!!!!!! Hubby banged on the window of the drivers side, then ran in to ring the police. He went back outside and I followed, to find the front seat empty. We opened the doors on both sides to see what had been taken, etc. I leaned over to see if anything had dropped between the front seats and I saw a bag there (holdall). Something caught my eye, and I glanced into the back of the campervan, to find the guy had half awoken and climbed into the back to lay out flat on the back seat!!!!

Felt quite bizarre.........he slept soundly till the police got there!!.... when the police arrived, he'd got stuff in his pockets. stupid, trivial junk, and declared he'd 'only been looking for somewhere to sleep! Hubby thought I was funny when I began to feel sorry for the poor lad. Had the police not been there, I would have probably given him breakfast!!!!!! LOL

Haha you should get one of those kids peddle cars and put it in your drive way just to taunt them.

An old ford of mine was stolen by a couple off retards who drove to fast and forgot to turn the headlights on. They were spotted, tried to run but spun and stalled the car trying to take a corner. All told they got only two kilometers away and did no damage.
No so lucky was when the prelude was broken into, about a grands damage and quite a bit of stuff stolen. The police seemed uninterested but I got a call about two weeks later and got my stuff back. Turns out the bozo had filled his flat with stolen goods in the three months he had been out. I only got my stuff back because he had taken an EPIRB which allowed the police to ID some of the stuff as mine.

Hahaha. Well i thought about putting a board with nails on the drivers set, but didnt actually do it, lucky for them huh.
Im sure if i had done i would be the one in trouble then, which is stupid really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back