stupid god damn crickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
heyllo peoples i bought bout 100 crickets today just to start up a small cricket breeding thingy for a mate with a single beardy dont know if its enough but i told him i would keep them and boost up there numbers a bit anyways i have to keep them in my room mums orders and there chearping is really bugging the hell out of me i never like crickets chearps im never gunna sleep again :( :( :(

What about feeder roaches, surely they are easier to breed that crickets?

lol yeah im getting sum next week but his mum wont have him breeding roaches god mums are really wierd mum can i keep a few 1000 roaches in a tub y wouldnt they say yes

100 Crickets won't last you too long, but best of luck with breeding them! :lol: :D I don't mind their chirping. What I hate is the smell. Smelly little buggers those grrr... :evil:

lol smell i can handle lol but that sounds ussed to keep me awake at night when i was a kid lol its really iritating to me im glad ill be getting rid of them soon i spose it will make it all the sweeter if i feed them to sumthing ha u aint guna chearp no more mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha but in about 3 months i should hav enough to give to my mate lol

In japan mate they sell crickets in little boxes to pplz to hang on their wall to listen to the music they sing. its ment to be a luctuary.

you'll get used to the crickets, they are all outside in the garden and i hated them at first but after a while you never hear them anymore. Feeder roaches would of been easier, no real sound from them.

Good on ya Browns! I thought it was gonna go over a few heads there for a while. Back to the pavilion!

By the way kids the word you are looking for is luxury. I'm looking forward to the new snakes for sail websight.

Re: RE: stupid god damn crickets

soulweaver said:
you'll get used to the crickets, they are all outside in the garden and i hated them at first but after a while you never hear them anymore.

Yes I second that. I'm actually quite used to their chirping. I think the brain is quite good at filtering things out. :lol: :p :D

RE: Re: RE: stupid god damn crickets

If the chirping bothers you too much remove the adult males and feed them to something and have no more chirp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back