stupid stunts...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mate nice pics, ever tried jumping into a dam or lake with pushy? (off a ramp of course)
now thats good fun, me and some mates did it one time we went upto Burmagui in NSW. good times! I got some pics if you wanna see?
cheers

is that at st helena secondary colledge cause i go there

Just wait till you accidently fall off a roof. Mate of mine did and broke both wrists and almost broke his neck. The only funny thing of it all was his stories about trying to go to the toilet with both hands in plaster and neck brace.

I suggest you find a safer way of getting your rocks off rather than climbing and jumping off buildings, only takes one accident and you will be forever breaking the same bones and getting sore arthritic joints. Constant injuries as a result of my mates accident cost him a very nice sponsorship contract as a professional snow boarder, five minutes of laughter cost him a dream job.

Just wait till you accidently fall off a roof. Mate of mine did and broke both wrists and almost broke his neck. The only funny thing of it all was his stories about trying to go to the toilet with both hands in plaster and neck brace.

I suggest you find a safer way of getting your rocks off rather than climbing and jumping off buildings, only takes one accident and you will be forever breaking the same bones and getting sore arthritic joints. Constant injuries as a result of my mates accident cost him a very nice sponsorship contract as a professional snow boarder, five minutes of laughter cost him a dream job.

I wasn't aware he was asking for your opinion.

The interesting thing being that many many many people (most of the general public in fact) would highly recommend that you find another way to get your rocks off other than dealing with wild venomous snakes... because they've got a friend that tried to remove one and he got bitten and blah blah blah blah.

I say, good on him for doing something active. If he breaks some bones and bruises some tissue it's no big deal... at least it's doing something he enjoys. Personally, I'm now stuck with arthritic fingers in my mid 20's from a youth spent playing basketball at a semi-professional level. It sucks, but I enjoyed doing it.

"The only funny thing of it all was his stories about trying to go to the toilet with both hands in plaster and neck brace. "

I've got very similar stories from personal experience. It all depends what you are doing and weighing up the risks. There is a big difference between stupidity and skilled/informed judgement. The latter could be related to a venomous snake handler, whereas stupidity is the man with the shovel trying to scare the snake away. Having said that, accidents do occur. It is up to the individual to accept anything that may result from the risk taking.

yes you are right it is stupid!! mckellar007 wrote,"i don't have any funds atm".
get a job ,stop bludging off your father! and who knows there might even be a job out there doing stupid stunts.
goodluck:)

The interesting thing being that many many many people (most of the general public in fact) would highly recommend that you find another way to get your rocks off other than dealing with wild venomous snakes... because they've got a friend that tried to remove one and he got bitten and blah blah blah blah.

I say, good on him for doing something active. If he breaks some bones and bruises some tissue it's no big deal... at least it's doing something he enjoys. Personally, I'm now stuck with arthritic fingers in my mid 20's from a youth spent playing basketball at a semi-professional level. It sucks, but I enjoyed doing it.

Nelly i think he is entitled to give an opinion considering when mckellar007 goes to hospital, its his tax dollars paying the bill!!!

and his tax dollars that go toward the lawsuit when mc.007 is injured on government property (a school) and decides to go for compo....

Whoa, a little severe...

Ozzie wasn't ramming his opinion down anyone's neck, he was just giving his view that's all, nothing wrong with that. After all, that's why the guy posted the original thread and photos, I assumed he wanted some comments from others.

truthfully, i just do it for the attention, the WOW factor you get from people is great, yes, that is st helena secondry collage, everyone is entitled to their opinion, nothing anyone says will have ANY affect on me what so ever, i have been an idiot my entire life, taking risks i shouldnt, i have a job, i work night shift at coles, aswell as casual work as a wildlife demonstrator, the reason i dont have funds, is because im exspanding my reptile collection and am trying to save for a house. ozzie is more then welcome to voice his opinion, its always good to know the risks involved, but im not a complete fool, i do have people on standby who know first aid, as well as someone who knows how to use a mobile phone. and yes, any picture of anything, weather its riding bikes off cliffs, or jumping out of planes, are more then welcome to be posted in this thread!!

i think thats all i had to say... just saw jack johnson live it was AWSOME!

my best mate is in a wheelchair !!!! dont let it be you !! we used to be just like you !! no fear !!

I love it when someone bangs on "I wasn't aware he was asking for your opinion"
then themselves go right on to give their own opinion! classic.

I love it when someone bangs on "I wasn't aware he was asking for your opinion"
then themselves go right on to give their own opinion! classic.

Happens all the time, doesn't it.. :rolleyes: :p

My opinion is, do what you love, but take some precautions to reduce risks (like you already are by having people on standby with first aid knowledge etc).
There's no fun in living if you never take any risk, and if you love the adrenaline rush (I do too!) go for it!
Personal choices. :p

i WAS going to go and do some more picture taking tomorrow, but apparently its gonna be raining so im doing the "sensable" thing and only doing things, within my ability, or inside...

i wanna jump out a 2nd story window, but i dont have anywhere thats 2 storys, that i have second story acess to, if anyone in vic would like to donate one, let me no (note to self: window will most likely be broken on jump) NOT paying for damages!! or i might....

re

hey mate i just wanted your approval before i posted some pics because i didnt want people to think i was coming across as stealing your thread.
anyway here are some photos from my trip to Burma, first one is a 360 and second is a superman that didnt end too well lol. The Last 2 are some back***** off the sand junes.
enjoy!

Attachments

• 100_0263.jpg
    100_0263.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_0266.jpg
    100_0266.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_0318.jpg
    100_0318.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_0322.jpg
    100_0322.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 27
Ha, i got to St Helena, and that science building is massive.

Live now, pay later. Great motto, better than dont ever live, never pay for anything. Ya gotta have some memories, scars are great conversation too, and i believe they sometimes help with getting the girls. Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back