Stupidest Thing u have ever done

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I should me angry at that comment but it actually made me laugh cos she used to "like" everything I did, so she was the stalker :lol:
I wasn't trying to offend haha I guess facebook is a big part of young peoples social structure...it will make or break you...

Here's another one from my hooning days....wanted to see if you could place a car 90 degrees to the road at high speed ( 120) in the wet, then correct it. Short answer is no, especially on low profile tyres. Used the handbrake to put the car there and everything was great till I tried to bring it back. Would not respond to any input and just aquaplained till it rode the centre median strip and did a massive rail slide. Not much damage , only to my ego...

I wasn't trying to offend haha I guess facebook is a big part of young peoples social structure...it will make or break you...
Nah, didint offend I knew it was a joke :)
Facebook kinda sucks though, I've done and said stuff on there thats got me into HUGE trouble.

For those young people on here who think that the biggest day of their life is their wedding day. . . .

You are so F%**#ing wrong. It pales into insignificance compared to a divorce. . .

PS: Been there twice

When i was around 10ish i jumped a fence because their was a cute dog ova it that i wanted to play with. Thought it was attaching me. Turned out it was only licking me to death.

ummmm.... did a back flip off gym equipment at school, was paralized hips down for 3 mins. Didn't break anything but i could not walk for a couple of days hahaha

was riding on a donut on the river and got smacked into a tree, wasn't really my fault but haha another stupid thing.

played chasy around a camp ground at 10 pm at night.... no lights and barefoot that did not end well....

hooked up with a guy who ended up getting dacked by his mate, got my bottom lip like bitten off hahaha! not really he just made it bleed and i had teeth marks in it :\

had a go at my friend who does taquando or what ever, decided to play fight and she ended up flipping me over and i landed on my ribs and cracked 3 of them

the list goes on... everyday of my life is filled with stupid things, thats why people love to hang out with me, you never know whats gonna happen next and when it does you piss yourself laughing ;)

I had testicular torsion when i was 5 and a few months ago. It is the most painful thing i have experienced, its crazy i couldn't handle it.

Is it bad that Im glad Im not the only one to have injured that area lol. Sorry to hear it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back