• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sub adult female jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

Reaction score
hi all iv got a young adult female jungle she is a bit under 5ft long is ok to handle she hasent turned out as nice as i wanted her to was bought as a black and gold and parents are beautiful snakes so she will produce them.
price is $450 inc freight

PS pics to come

in melb the guy i bought her off said the parents where from krauss line but ya never know

hears a pic i had to take it with the phone so its crap ill get some more tommorow
0607037.jpg

whats the guys name that bred it?

that may have helped seel her in the first place some of russel's jungles that he breeds are awesome and that female should throw some nice babies, and if he says they are krauss line they are definetly are he is a very straight forward bloke and everyone that meets russel cant help but like him. good luck with the sale

just this one that was taken the same day waiting for brother to come over with camara
adult001.jpg

its cheap i paid $500 for it when it was a hatchy 3 years ago

yeah she has her days but more of a lemon color if you know what i mean

it funny if she she looked like her mum i could have sold her for well over a grand she was a real black and banna yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back