• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Subadult male U.milii/thick tailed gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to K-mart and buy one of their 45cm long storage tubs with wheels (about $6), that'll do him for now. He would eventually like to be in a 60cm tub, but he isn't even near fully grown yet.

A water dish he can fit into is nice incase he fancies a soak, like a jam jar lid or a bit bigger.

He'll hide under literally anything, toilet rolls cut in half would do the job nicely too.

I use coir peat as a substrate for them. Costs about $3 a block from Kmart.

Medium crickets (he has about 6 three times a week)

Reptical or similar.

Hope that helps :0)

it looks like a go for this weekend :) i will need to pick up a few things for him while i am there so if you knw where i can pick up the 'Repticare', substrate and crickets, that would be a massive help too :)

if i do come down to pick him up, it will be this Saturday... would that be ok for you? Also, how might i get him happilly home with me?

I can pick up a tub and substrate for you from K-mart if it helps any, and you can reimburse me when you get here. The Reptical and crickets can be bought from Westside pets in Taringa (closest to my house, which is in Moggill) if you only need them for him. If you decide to buy crickets in larger amounts I can give you the contact details for a couple of very good wholesale livefood breeders in QLD.

I can put him in a ventilated take away tub for you with some tissue paper to keep him comfy on the trip home.

:0)

Forgot to mention, Saturday would be fine. Let me know for sure as I'm still getting emails about him.

:0)

that'd be perfect. if you wanted to PM me with full costs and address and the time that better suits you for me to come and pick him up :) that'd be super :) Also, could you include a care sheet for him as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back