subscription question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilerob

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the direction of where i can read about what a subscription has to offer. I have figured out that it gives advertising rights, but what else?? Im not interested in advertising anything, so is there anything for me in being a subscriber?
Im happy to subscribe to such a great site, but i want to find out whats in it for me first.
Regards.
Reptilerob.

Can someone point me in the direction of where i can read about what a subscription has to offer. I have figured out that it gives advertising rights, but what else?? Im not interested in advertising anything, so is there anything for me in being a subscriber?
Im happy to subscribe to such a great site, but i want to find out whats in it for me first.
Regards.
Reptilerob.

i think you can also add more attachments, have a title under your user name and maybe a pic in the signature?

Cool, thanks webcol and duke. The extra MB of webspace was the main attraction for me because i like photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back