Sugar Gliders in Qld?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually very curious about this now as well.

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me or not (?)

I was simply curious to know what else was required, as I am also interested in keeping sugar gliders. I don't think your answer was justified.

I have a demo permit, there are a lot of hoops to jump but its possible. I would personally like to see it tougher to get though

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me or not (?)

I was simply curious to know what else was required, as I am also interested in keeping sugar gliders. I don't think your answer was justified.

you need to have half an idea.... demonstrator license is for someone that does exactly that demonstrations.... demo license are for experienced people not people wanting fuzzy little pets.... if you cant be bothered to take the time to do some research then you aren't serious?

I have a demo permit, there are a lot of hoops to jump but its possible. I would personally like to see it tougher to get though

Hi, I was wondering if you could share some details on your demonstrators license and what type of demonstrations you do. :)

you need to have half an idea.... demonstrator license is for someone that does exactly that demonstrations.... demo license are for experienced people not people wanting fuzzy little pets.... if you cant be bothered to take the time to do some research then you aren't serious?

She was just asking a question, and she's obviously doing research if she bothered to post in this thread and ask people who have them or know more than she does.

And she could be in the same boat as me, I've sent numerous e-mails asking the government websites on how I can keep a Sugar Glider and questions about the demo license and they give me two sentence answers, or they tell me I am not aloud whatsoever, when I've heard of others in Qld keeping exotic animals/ mammals on a demo license. I also rang up 5x when I was first trying to find a license appropriate to have them and 3 of them told me to buy a recreational wildlife license and the other 2 said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back