sunday chat is now on

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's good but how does one get into the bloody chatroom?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i've been trying for ages with no luck.Allways comes up saying
Connecting
Unable to connect
What the hell am i doing wrong??????????????????

LOL :)
Just keep trying I guess. Thats what I did anyways.
I think there is a problem with the server tonight, so no its not just you :)

Seth we all mak it to chat room, I think you are doing something wrong. Junior pm you yesterday try to help you. if you want him to help, you have to tel him exactly how you are trying to get in.

i go to Live Chat on the left under Discussion Forums.It then comes up saying terms and conditions for using the new chat.A new window then comes up saying Connecting.....
Unable to connect to "irc.austnet.org"
What's the difference between java and mirc?

Seth I was getting that same message as you when I clicked on the chat link from this site, so instead I accessed the chat through Mirc.
I don't know the difference, apart from one works and the other doesn't :)

Hmmmm

The people who are having trouble connecting, what browser are you using and what version? That might give SJ something to go on... maybe....

OK next sunday i make sure SJ is on aps at 8pm and people who have problems can communicate with him . Mabe we will be able to fix this problem.

I'll make sure that i'm there at 8pm to hopefully get a good seat.If there's any probs i'll pm you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back