• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Syd Big Day Out Tickets F/S

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilleni

Reaction score
2x Sydney Big Day Out Tickets (sold out) For Sale...

$400 For the Pair!

Located on Central Coast NSW, but can arrange post..

PH: 0410 77 77 93

I thought BDO tickets were $110+booking fee. I don't think the booking fee on my tickets was $90 either...

Gilleni,

Just take them down to Wyong train station that morning you'll sell em no dramas at all

cheers

I Was thinking bout doing something like that... Even going down and selling them at the gate..

Had like 100 people trying to buy tickets off us last year..

Thanks man..

People were offering you that much for tickets? Scalped tix I've been offered have been much cheaper.

Thats why you have to sell them the tix early in the morning before all the kiddies spend all there money on drugs and booze. :lol:

Good luck. The last couple of years they've saved some tickets to sell at the door to reduce the value of scalped tickets but I still hear about them going for prices like what ur asking and more so people are still willing to pay that much for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back