tail biting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all ive notice my little males tale is getting chewd a bit i havnt see the femlae chew it but i dont think he would of done it im just wondering why she is doing this and how can i stop it ive just seperated them for the moment any help would be appreciated

You sure its not constricting shed from a previous slough? That can look similar to a bite mark.

If he is being attacked champ chuck a couple more hides in for a couple of days and hopefully they will sort their ****e out.

R they getting plenty of food.Maybe 1 reason.
But i must say i with my leapord skinks there is 1 little terd.I think he has ADHD.Runs non-stop and will try to take the tale off anyone whom comes close to him.He is just a sycho.

If it comes down to it you may have to seperate them for a while.
Silly question but r they a definate male, female pair.

well the female dosnt seem perticualry aggressive they are basking together right now they should be getting plenty of food im a little worried im ova feeding lol i think its happeneing tbecause the male has a habit of sitting in the food bowl when i put it in female sees a rouch and gets his tail as well but i will put more hides in if this isnt the case she might just be a bully lol

oh and i cant say for shore cause they are to small to tell just by apperence and im not gunna probe them so it is possible they are not male female pair but hats what i bought them as so im just assuming they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back