• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarantulas and a scorpion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickdejong

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Phlogius sp. unknown x 2 (1 north and 1 south cairns), crassipes, "saturn red"
selenotypus sp. "gold", 'JT', "nebo" and 2 arid koah locale
scorpion : licholes waigenis (rainforest scorpion)

Common Name
bird eating spiders
tarantulas

Sex
cant yet tell, majority definite female

Size
20mm-150mm+

Quantity Available
1 scorpion 8 tarantulas

Price
read in description

Bred By
many big name invert breeders

General Description
i have 1 scorpion here known as a rain forest scorpion($20), is approximately 50mm in length. i have 8 tarantulas as well, varying species and sizes, the JT and Nebo are both spiderlings, nebo(15$) being 20mm and JT($30) being 30mm. i have 2 koah locale arid Tarantulas which are 80mm in length and is 50$ each. i have 2 Phlogius Sp. one is from north cairns the other from south cairns north is 100mm+ and will sell for $60 and the south cairns is 150mm approx and will sell for $80. there is an arid selenotypus "gold" that is approx 80mm and will sell for $50. i have a phlogius koah locale also known as saturn red that is approx 80mm in length and will sell for $50. and finally i have a phlogius crassipes which is about 80mm in length and i will sell it for 50$. sorry for the chunk of info, all lengths are L/S from front right leg to back left leg PM for info and pictures are at request. Phlogius means the species is from atropical rainforest sought of area, and selenotypus are from arid, dry regions.

Willing to Freight?
yes, buyers expense, 11 dollars per box(express/postage/handling), 3 tarantulas to a box

Contact Details
PM or text only 0410927315

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

all gone accept crass and nebo, crass and nebo will be 75 inc postage if sold together. more coming soon

also...to the top!

unknown cairns south and koah locale arids are back up for sale, now 70 dollars for cairns locale and 50 ea for koah locales or 80 for both if sold together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back