• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scorpion Collection For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari-Q

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Urodacus manicatus
Liocheles sp.
Lychas marmoreus obscurus
Liocheles sp.
Urodacus elongatus

Common Name
South Aust. Black Rock Scorpion Breeding Trio + Approx 10 Babies still on mother's back ($99 for trio)
Female Alpine Black Rock Scorpion - proven breeder + 3 babies from her ($45 for mum and $15 each for babies)
3x Unsexed Baby Northern Central Tablelands Black Rock Scorpions ($20 each)
3x Unsexed Baby Rainforest Scorpions ($15 each)
2x Medium Rainforest Scorpions ($30 each)
1x XL Male Flinder's Range Scorpion ($85)
1x Female Mottled Scorpion - proven breeder($50)

I have some other desert species but they are set up in burrowing tanks so I need to dig them all up to confirm numbers / species available.
All individual prices include enclosures.
PM me for pictures.

Price
If I can find a buyer who will take all livestock plus their enclosures I will do the lot for $350. I know that sounds like a lot for some scorpions but keep in mind this includes an awesome 3ft tank that is divided up into about 10 sections. One 3ft section I have set up as a communal Rainforest Scorpion tank, and then 9 or so individual burrowing tanks. 3 custom made glass tall desert burrowing tanks. Several plastic tanks set up with false bottoms and whatever other scorpion-related bits and pieces I have lying around.

Please note: The 3ft tank has been set up with a lot of burrowing sections so it is VERY heavy and will need two strong people to lift. Unless you take all the sand out it would not be suitable to be transported on the back seat of a car, you would need a ute or something with a flat surface.

Size
Various

Quantity Available
See above.

Bred By
Some by me, some from The Green Scorpion and some are unknown origin.

General Description
Optional: Come with their enclosures - buyers who can take the scorpions with their enclosures will be given preference.

Willing to Freight?
No.

Contact Details
PM Me for contact details please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back