TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Is it a freebie????? I'll take it if it is!!!!!

Re: RE: Re: TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Teamsherman said:

:roll:
told ya! :p

Re: RE: Re: TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Bryony said:
Teamsherman said:

:roll:
told ya! :p

Hey, im not to proud to admit im a broke ass bum!!! Never let oportunity slide, cause you will only regret it when its gone!!!

RE: Re: RE: Re: TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Sherman its yours if you want it no charge, just dont want it to go to waste after all the work Daz has done. All i want in return is a heap of piccies to look at of all the stuff im missing out on.
Cheers Nick

Sorry to here you can't make it Nick. Greg has told of your abililty to consume copius amounts of alcahol. :wink:

Oh well Shrman think yourself lucky as I would have sold the ticket on Nicks behalf, I don't think it is fair that he pays if someone else can cough up the chocolates for the ticket. But, it is yours now and you will have a great time too. As you would have seen from the sneak previea pics we took. And good to see a big thankyou to Nick for giving it to you......... :wink: :lol:

I will be at the gate at 9am for those who want to meet me and back there at about 10, 10.30.

Nigmax...a HUUUUGGGEEEE thankyou from me, thats a great thing you have done for me and i thank you again sincerely!! :) :) :)

Cheers, Alan.

P.s, hugsta, i'll be there at 8:50 am mate!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Teamsherman said:

he he :lol: he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he :lol: he he he he he he he :lol: he he he he he :lol: he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he :lol: he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he :lol: he he he he :lol: he he he he he he he he he he he :lol: he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he :lol: he he he he he he :lol: he he he :lol: he he he he he he :lol: he he he he he he he

heard that before huggy? :lol: :lol:

just kidding matey ;)

You wont be disappointed when they feed the Komodo. When i did my work xp, a the retic would feed and so they gave 2 HUGE rabbits to the komodo which it took down whole!!!

Also, ask them to feed the chameleon, its awsome with its tongue. Also tell them to feed some of the frogs for you! Awsome little guys.

Regards Alex

I hope so Shermy.....I will be waiting.....hehehe

he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

heard that before huggy?

just kidding matey

You said it all Bryony......LOL

The only thing i didnt turn up for was the breakfast before the expo and thats because i had to put blocker in for show.

So take it back Bryony!

The only thing i didnt turn up for was the breakfast before the expo and thats because i had to put blocker in for show.

So take it back Bryony!

I think she's messing with your head there big Shermy.....LOL

Oh, sorry, did i forget the smilies??? here they are....... :D :D :D :roll:

africancichlidau said:
The military clock doesn't necessarily meen military punctuality :)

True! you should see my conduct record...so many awol's its now got a part 2 with annex a's through to f.

Last chance for anyone who is going to the zoo to let me know your preference for Screen Name or Real Name (or both) on name tags... :D Let me know by Friday afternoon. Thanks

Well be there Em, Bring the homeless turt, well give it good home, LOL :lol:
front gate 9am now? crickey! see yas there! :D

Fo sho my foshizzles!!! Yaz be sine'n kitties on da runny kine!!

Peeze owt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back