Tasmanian tiger snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redelapid

Not so new Member
Reaction score
DSCF0781.jpg

A tiger snake that i saw in tasmania, coudnt get a very good phto as i was in a national park and not aloud on the ground and stayed on the floor boards. Still a beautiful snake.

yes it was on a cruise on the franklin river on world heritage cruises, and do not particulary want to dive on it, am not very experienced with venomous snakes lol

I went to franklin primary school once. Arthur and Sheila own the take away shop in franklin next to the river, good peeps. I keep in touch with them, as I'd get lunch from there EVERY day, sheila knew what my regular was and I didn't have to write my order down :p

heres a better pic from the same spot. 3 years ago. probably the same snake

dunno why i am bothering to tell you KR, but the town of franklin is on the huon river and nowhere near where these photos were taken

Attachments

• blacktiger.jpg
    blacktiger.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
heres a better pic from the same spot. 3 years ago. probably the same snake

dunno why i am bothering to tell you KR, but the town of franklin is on the huon river and nowhere near where these photos were taken

That's a decent photo sparra and leads me to two questions, 1 did bec take it and 2 what's doing seeing a snake with a camera handy?

very occasionally grizz a blip in the space time continuum allows myself, a camera and a wild reptile to co exist in close proximity for the brief time it takes for an image to be captured...
and of course bexta took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back