Tat design?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawler TSKF but we were JKA up until a few years ago. i have a grading tonight as well. The Shotokan Tiger sounds sick dude! ohh the amount of times i've said the Kun in english is stupid. i can say it backwards, from the middle and go up then down but its so practical in every day life.

nice... i am Tskf now from Jka too..

yeah the tiger is sort of a tradition, you have to have your Shotokan Black Belt before you are allowed to get it...
What belt are you going for at grading tonight? Good luck with that..( im glad i only grade every 3 or so years now) :)

ezekiel,Thanks mate but thats only the half of it.lm slowly getting covered got a new pic of my surname crest thats gonna take up the whole chest area.
Lucky 4 me a mate of mine & his dad have a tatt shop & got another mate that works at a tattooist in warnambool.Everything lve had done has been customised
dont really want what some1 else mite have on them it has 2 be ur own artwork.Only dramas is if the cops see ur arm while ur on the road u get pulled over & checked
on 4 any priers & u get sick of it but it comes with the turf.

nice... i am Tskf now from Jka too..

yeah the tiger is sort of a tradition, you have to have your Shotokan Black Belt before you are allowed to get it...
What belt are you going for at grading tonight? Good luck with that..( im glad i only grade every 3 or so years now) :)

YAY i'm 7th kyu now!!!!:D:p:lol: Man it was grulling though. even though it was a dojo grading ALL grades had to do every kata...i hate kata!! so us yellows were doing bassadai, empi, jiyon,bassaisho! My personal favourite Tekki Shodan!!! i can nail that better than a brown belt that's a 1st kyu ( which is kinda sad)

anyways, i walked into a tattoo parlour in adelaide and was disgusted coz i saw the artist use the needle on another client:evil: i reported him and they are now shut down!

Well done on the grading..
Its pretty sad if you can nail Tekki Shodan better than a brown belt (3-1 Kyu)
But great that a 7th Kyu is doing Bassa Dai, empi, Ji-on and Bassa Sho, i think just add Kanku-dai (my favorite Kata) and there the 10 katas for a Shodan (Black Belt) grading..

I have Brisbane Tskf titles this weekend,, i will have to do most of them and add Sochin, Jitte and Meikyo,, im not a kata fan either..

Untitled.jpg

I was thinkin this for my first tat on my inner forearm . . . My sons name and DOB

Lol!!!u going to nationals in tassie next year?? I was going yo go but i think i'll wait do more comps closer to home before i jump in the deep end. Hahaha maybe next time im in queensland i'll get my head instructor to write a letter of introduction and come train at ur dojo ;0)

i think what passed my grading was my kick butt kumite coz my nidan sucked ballbags!!! Plus ive attened every training sesh and come 2nd and 3rd in a comp recently so yeah

Lol!!!u going to nationals in tassie next year?? I was going yo go but i think i'll wait do more comps closer to home before i jump in the deep end. Hahaha maybe next time im in queensland i'll get my head instructor to write a letter of introduction and come train at ur dojo ;0)

i think what passed my grading was my kick butt kumite coz my nidan sucked ballbags!!! Plus ive attened every training sesh and come 2nd and 3rd in a comp recently so yeah

you wont need a letter of introduction with my dojo, im a senior black belt so i can just invite you anyway, not that you would have anyway,
were all one big TSKF family, i often train at other dojos, some of my training partners overthe years have started their own i an often visit..

Yeah i will go to Tassie. free trip,, why not..

Ps..by going by your head instructor? that would be 8th dan Shihan Takahashi.. he is also my head instructor,,,lol same karate...
i train directly under him for about 4 weeks total a year..im lucky he visits this side alot..

Karate is great for an artistic martial art but not for real life. For real life use out side the dojo something like tohkon ryu jujitsu or krav maga ect is the go if you wont something for the street :) any way here is something about tats

Attachments

• aps.jpg
    aps.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 48
Karate is great for an artistic martial art but not for real life. For real life use out side the dojo something like tohkon ryu jujitsu or krav maga ect is the go if you wont something for the street :) any way here is something about tats

Not Shotokan... we only teach street karate.
i welcome any others to compete in our NAS (National All Styles) if you want to prove it ;)

Are you Kidding me?! I took out 3 6ft buff guys on my way home from work last year as a graded white belt! It's awesome! i don't know of any female graded white belt that could have done that! trust me just kicking these guys where it hurt wouldn't have done anything! i have trained mainly with blackbelts when i first started and so i have remembered everything taught, it definately came in handy! especially parts of the brown belt katas.

The life skills learned in the Dojo are often more important than the fighting style on the street.

Plus I've known a few sensei's I've trained with who have backed away from quite a few hot situations only because their opponent wouldn't have a clue what they were getting themselves in for! Also as a style I've always been an admirer of Muay Thai for some time, but never trained in it.

I gave up karate about 4yrs ago after a long, long stint. It seemed to lose its shine after awhile. One day I might go back.

This day & age theres just 2 much crap out there knives,guns,even used needles so u ask urself is it worth it & the fact that if u use what u know & get done 4 it its ur word agains theres.18 mths 4 an assult charge is no picnic & if u use what u know then its u thats the weapon always keep a clear head on that fact.:evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
i have asked myself this and as a female i would rather act than be killed because a threat by a thug may turn into your last day on earth. its what were trained to do. as long as we warn them then i see no harm in acting on a personal threat. i have a guy that hangs around my dojo and he's threatened to beat me up,rape me and so the only way i show self restraint is to walk out with black belts...he never says a word around them! it sounds petty but if i can hurt a a 2nd dan then i could knock this dude for a six.

Lambert,I know what ur saying as lm a 3rd dan myself & had a bloke take me on at flinders st station with a bloody needle.Problem was that no 1 else saw the needle just me getting in2 him & kicking the life out of him.l ended up loseing
& doing time 4 it.lts not worth it darl ur better then that not that l know u but just have that feeling inside by reading ur msg's
if this guy says any thing 2 u just have ur mobile on record & report him think about ur reptiles & who's gonna take care of them better then u do if u get urself in trouble.

its allgood talking bout what tattoo to get, but the bottom line is its your tat get what you want. Any tattooist will draw you up a design, just get what you want and dont worry or ask others opinions coz its your ink in your skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back