Tax Time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alesha

Reaction score
My partner and i were discussing tax time last night, and i said we must be the only 2 people who actually like it.

Tax time to us means more snakes or snake stuff.

Is there anyone else out there who likes tax time?

yup i like tax time , i have done mine allready - looks like ill get some good $$$ back :) . looks like im in the market for a couple of new snakes [ olives]

I don't mind tax time - as long as I don't have to fill the forms - that's what a tax agent is for. :D

everyone like geting a refund but not the paperwork im wondering if we will get a good refund seing as how rudd gave away bonuses to everyone last year to fend of a bad recesen

I cant wait for this one, should be able to get a few things done and might be able to get that elusive albino olive on the go

part of mine is going to my folks, and the rest going on car insurance and anything i need for the girls

I never seem to get big returns But hey any money is better than no money. I'm going on a cruise next month so my cash will be going into that

$2000 is going straight into saving for home deposit, the rest is snakes (and there should be a fair portion of "rest").. god it feels good at the end of the f-year when you know you have been charged second-job tax on all your jobs. :p

Tax time is an absolute headache for us. We have just purchased a second business (Herp Books) so that definitely helps, but this was our first year without using an accountant - we're not doing that again! My personal income was grossly inflated by not knowing some of the tricks of the trade, which is going to result in an inflated income tax bill. We have since enlisted the help of a bookkeeper and a new accountant, who is also helping us negotiate the intricacies of avoiding CGT with out real estate investments. Tax is so incredibly confusing and the cost of a knowledgeable accountant is invaluable!

i dont mind tax time...i do it over the net.....as long as i dont owe them money im happy lol....hoping to get a good return this year and buy my puppy

I agree with Jonno, i dont have a business, but i always pay an accountant to do my tax ;)

And no, your not the only one that loves tax time..i love it!!

Julia Gillard should add some extra to all out tax returns...to celebrate a woman running the country ...or something...

Haha sel more like add a little more in so she can get some sucker voted

i hate tax time, i did last years (08-09) on tuesday, and found out i was $4k behind, plus i dont know how much capital gains tax i owe on the unit i sold that year, cant find many reciepts, im useless at paperwork (nothing left from the sale, doh!!) and on this years im still 5K behind,...ummm,..time to stop buying pretty things for a while i spose,... :p

i love tax time! already put mine in for this year :D
woooo money!

Is it wrong to drop a bag of receipts on your accountant's desk, and say, 'see ya....give me a call when you're done' ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back