thank you Mell (mrsshep77)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavlova

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My family and I have just booked a holiday to Fiji ( going in 6mths time:() with Mell (mrsshep77) from Beerwah travel.
We are sooooooooo happy with the holiday she has put together for us, even though we live in different place, it was all organised with no trouble.

Please if anyone is thinking of a holiday in the near future, instead of going into the big travel agencys talk to Mell, she is just great at what she does.

THE BIGGEST THANKS goes to mell for her help organising our holiday and i'll let you all know in 6 months time how it was :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PAV

Last edited:
lol, hey pav, told you so, i'm glad everything worked out, and i'm home now.................

Awwwww Nikki you are soooo sweet! :D
It was my absolute pleasure to help you organise your trip and I love Fiji and the resort you're staying at so I hope it all goes well for you!
I'm glad I could help and you know if you need anything just to contact me!

Scorps sorry I couldn't help you with what you needed though but please let me know if you ever need anything else ok!

I love helping people organise their holidays!!!!

Thank you so much Nikki (pavlova) for the kind words, you are an awesome client to deal with!
Cheers,
Mell :D

BUMP:D:lol:
I'm bumping this as mell has done a wonderful job for us, we even now have our tickets, thats how effcient she is at what she does. I just want as many ppl as possible to see this and if they are thinking of a holiday like i said see mell PLEASE,!!!!
AND YOUR VERY WELCOME MELL

PAV

Awwww Nikki..... thank you so much for the wonderful comments!!!
I'm glad you got your documents safely!!

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact me ok!!!

Cheers,
Mell :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back