Thanx Reptile City - SAHG Breakup, the aftermath

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindSnake

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We have to send a HUGE shout out to Jason and Michael from Reptile City..

They have gone above and beyond with their sponsorship and support of the SA Herp Group, and the general SA herp scene, for yet another year.
A lucky APS member won over $250 worth of herp gear, which had been generously donated by the boys at Reptile City. They also put up a $100 gift cert to spend at the shop!

It is really encouraging to see a shop get behind the herp community like they have.
So all the SA herpers out there, support the people who are supporting you!

Now for the xmas breakup..

A great time was had by all. (some had a little too much fun ;) )

The kids played noose the plastic lizard for a prize..
(while the adults played empty the beer..lol)

The Reptile City Xmas raffle was just awesome, and had everyone really excited to win.

We had a great BBQ, drinks, and lots of herpy chat.
It was the night for lizards and monitors, there were plenty to look at, and a few snakes as well.

We will try to get some pics of the night from someone to put up.. (we were a bit too busy to take any ourselves)
There were quite a few APS members there, so maybe someone on here might have some to share.

So thanks again to Ja and Michael, without their support it wouldnt have been half the night it was..
And thanks to the other commitee members who all helped to make the night possible.
(and of course, all those who attended!)

-Chris and Shawn.

Agreed was a great night.

Jason and Michel certainly do their bit for the community.

I did take a few pictures, but none of them come out for some reason lol....

Lots more people and pets than last year.

Great Night !!!

Mrs I

xxxx

Mrs I.. I did take a few pictures said:
PMSL.. I think if shawn had the oppertunity to take some pics, they would have been worse than yours! ;):lol::lol:

We have to send a HUGE shout out to Jason and Michael from Reptile City..

They have gone above and beyond with their sponsorship and support of the SA Herp Group, and the general SA herp scene, for yet another year.
A lucky APS member won over $250 worth of herp gear, which had been generously donated by the boys at Reptile City.

A great time was had by all. (some had a little too much fun ;) )

I was the lucky APS member that won the herp gear, and to Jason and Michael a big thankyou. it was indeed a great night, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Fantastic company, a really top BBQ and cold beer! Lots of slitherly, scaley things to keep everyone entertained and even some reptiles!! The SAHG people are indeed a great bunch to be around.

I was the lucky APS member that won the herp gear, and to Jason and Michael a big thankyou. it was indeed a great night, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Fantastic company, a really top BBQ and cold beer! Lots of slitherly, scaley things to keep everyone entertained and even some reptiles!! The SAHG people are indeed a great bunch to be around.

Awww. Shucks.. we are a good bunch arent we! lol

Glad you had a good time, and cleaned up on your first meeting!!

Ps.. Who are you calling scaley?? :lol::lol:

I think maybe we had some ghosts hanging around for the bbq too.

Has nothing to do with my camera skills, lol....

Attachments

• DSCF3269.JPG
    DSCF3269.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF3270.JPG
    DSCF3270.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF3271.JPG
    DSCF3271.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 54
Taryn, your camera must still be on manual not auto from when i was playing with it on sunday! lol
Sorry! My fault then! haha

Was a great night...

I think maybe we had some ghosts hanging around for the bbq too.

Has nothing to do with my camera skills, lol....

wow! it must have been fun! expiriencing the super natural first hand!
lucky!

sounds like a great night.

Will

wish i could have gone :(
glad you all had a great time, hopefully i can make it for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back