The last Man Eater is dead!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mate

I hope you disposed of the remains in such a way that no lunatic scientist working for a national weapons development agency can get their hands on the DNA and create HELL ASSAULT RATS.

Or is that what you did?

Hahah I should have burnt the body but It was in a hard to get at spot right under my house....I am a bit afraid of spiders so I left it there......

You sir are a very funny man. Well done :p

I could use a spotter to help call the long shots Sax....interested?

Your a champion for all mankind. America got their terrorist the other day, and you got yours. This day will go down in history books. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey maybe Obama will give me a job?

Last edited:
lol mate I'll be on a plane there in July. You better have some good adventures planned. Although, a thread about your "cute" little dog and now the admission of a fear of spiders has me a little worried

PFFT! I thought you were a huntsmen but you're scared of spiders!

for a second reading the title i thought you were refering to a woman
turns out the guess was half right

i should have one of those guns handy, a month or two ago a wild one sneaked into the apartment, rat glue and the snapping traps did absolutely nothing, although poison did the trick... took 4 bloody days to take effect

for a second reading the title i thought you were refering to a woman
turns out the guess was half right

i should have one of those guns handy, a month or two ago a wild one sneaked into the apartment, rat glue and the snapping traps did absolutely nothing, although poison did the trick... took 4 bloody days to take effect

I know the feeling......Rats.....give em an inch and they will take a mile ......

Good work, that will get around the colony in no time... im sure the rest of the rats will now be on their best behaviour!!!

- rat hamburger ! YUM

No one Rat gets out alive !!!

that should be your sniper school motto

No One Rat gets Out Alive !

or

Dead or Alive this Rats Mine

Last edited:
i have a wild rat in my shed, been avaiding me for a while, just layed 30 baits, 4 traps.., i can see him in the roof but cant get to him.... i dont have a gun but i do have a bow & arrows...lol.. great story...

i have a wild rat in my shed, been avaiding me for a while, just layed 30 baits, 4 traps.., i can see him in the roof but cant get to him.... i dont have a gun but i do have a bow & arrows...lol.. great story...

I used to put out Peanut Butter under a LED light. By using a scope you could see the rats easily without giving up your position or having to shine a light. I had a friend with a big shed on his farm and I spent quite a few nights ridding it of rodents.

The ability of the good old rat to breed and survive is a double edged sword....great for snake keepers but a nightmare if they are a pest in your home.

Peanut butter? Is that a good bait? I found butter and tomatoes worked best for me but never tried that one

Well Guzzo when I'm over run by the ravening hoards of savage rats you can swing in and save a *damsel in this dress Indiana and the Temple of Doom style!
* I don't think I'll be in distress...possibly only mildly alarmed.:lol:;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back