THE WINNER IS..........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yes the winner of the Summer Grand Slam Series of 2003-2004 is ...........................Adam Fast Farnsworth!!!!!!!!! or Fasty to those who know me. I had a bad night,losing my gloves and face mask then found them then lose a carby spring(cause I drilled the jets out too big and had to adjust the needles in the pits) so I made one out of a tyre valve,then someone took my goggles and put them near a bin then I lost my car keys and I lost every race aswell as flipping it in the third heat and losing by half a lap, but then my friends, I got my poo together and won the final against guys on $24000 worth of machine while I was on a dead stock Raptor!!!!!!!!!!! I feel on top of the world Ma'.

Well done Fasty!
Neat job with the tyre valve!

Yeah it was that or put her in the van and lose the series,no way I was givin' up the series when I had won every race in the first 2 rounds!! Thanx heaps ad.Club Championship starts next month, I'll let you know how I go.

Sounds like congratulations are in order...mind you I didn't understand A WORD you said...may as well have been written in German...but I got that you won something :wink:

Mel x

Thanx Mel. I race a quad on the speedway,Summer Grand Slam was a 3 round series. :D

Congradulations!!! :D :D
I'm with Mel though, no idea what the hell you're on about but good work changing the thing with the other thing to make it work. But your enthusiasim comes through, which is all that matters. :wink:
Goodluck in future races! :D

Well done mate! :D
Fight to the end, that's the only way to go! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back